With the new NOI process, no BC-20 and/or BC-21 are required. Do companies then complete an amendment to the facility permit to apply a facility linkage to the new wellsites and to provide requirements such as P&IDs and plot plans?

Please submit a Notice of Intent (NOI) through KERMIT to create or amend linkages.