I am applying for a new well and/or a new facility on permissioned land. Do I need to submit the "FrontCounter BC Application Form for Proposed Activities within Established Section 16 or 17 Land Act Dispositions”?

Providing the new activity does not include new area, the application form is not required to be submitted to FLNRORD.