Frequently Asked Questions - KERMIT
KERMIT (Knowledge, Enterprise, Resource, Management, Information, and Technology) is the BC Oil and Gas Commissions database application that provides industry with an electronic submission process for pipelines and facilities.
KERMIT provides the functionality to:
- Submit Pipeline and Facility Construction Starts, Pressure Tests, Leave-To-Open's or As-builts
- Submit Pipeline and Facility Notices of Intent
- Search Pipeline Projects and Facilities
- Manage user account security
You can access KERMIT through the "Online Services" page linked to in the upper right corner of www.bcogc.ca.
You will require an account with the OGC to access KERMIT. You can set up a new account by clicking on the "Create an Account / Change Password" under the "Additional Links" grouping on the "Online Services" page.
Once you have created your login ID you must contact your company administrator and request the correct level of access to company data.
Your company administrator can grant the following types of access:
- Admin Deficiency Representative
- Company Admin
- Drilling Comp Prod Rep
- DCP Admin
- First Nations Portal Read Only
- First Nations Portal Update
- Frac Fluid Reporting
- Geophysical Portal
- Incident Reporting
- Inspections Representative
- Invoice Reconciliation
- Waste Disposal Representative
If you do not know who your company administrator is please contact email@example.com and request the contact details. For more details on the types of access listed above, please consult the External KERMIT Company Admin How To Document